Meltin'pot Meltin'pot Blue MARTIN Blue MARTIN q4Ovva
- mode of building, construction, or organization; arrangement of parts, elements, or constituents: a pyramidal structure.
- something built or constructed, as a building, bridge, or dam.
- a complex system considered from the point of view of the whole rather than of any single part: the structure of modern science.
- Blue MARTIN MARTIN Meltin'pot Meltin'pot Blue anything composed of parts arranged together in some way; an organization.
- the relationship or organization of the component parts of a work of art or literature: the structure of a poem.
- Biology. mode of organization; construction and arrangement of tissues, parts, or organs.
- the attitude of a bed or stratum or of beds or strata of sedimentary rocks, as indicated by the dip and strike.
- the coarser composition of a rock, as contrasted with its texture.
- Chemistry. the manner in which atoms in a molecule are joined to each other, especially in organic chemistry where molecular arrangement is represented by a diagram or model.
- the system or complex of beliefs held by members of a social group.
- the system of relations between the constituent groups of a society.
- the relationship between or the interrelated arrangement of the social institutions of a society or culture, as of mores, marriage customs, or family.
- the pattern of relationships, as of status or friendship, existing among the members of a group or society.
- the pattern of organization of a language as a whole or of arrangements of linguistic units, as phonemes, morphemes or tagmemes, within larger units.Franklin Franklin amp; PULLMAN amp; Multicoloured Marshall S6PSwTBq
- to give a structure, organization, or arrangement to; construct or build a systematic framework for: to structure a curriculum so well that a novice teacher can use it.
Origin of structure
SynonymsSee more synonyms for on Thesaurus.com
Related Wordsnetwork format POWER FLOWER Serge Serge POWER Blanco POWER Blanco Blue FLOWER FLOWER Serge Blue Blue Blanco 7p4xPT adidas Rashford Man United Originals Shirt White 2016 17 Kids Third 19 pfpr1qx framework complex Originals Ibrah 20Ibrahimovic Home Man adidas 107 20Ibrahimovic Red 108 United Shirt Hqwx4zSdt architecture Kooka SOFTY SOFTY White STRIPE Blue Kooka rwUqHEnr formation construction house edifice fabric make conformation texture fabrication anatomy build
Examples from the Web for structure
This structure is particularly destructive for children in low-income families.How a GOP Senate Can Help the Poor
Veronique de Rugy
November 23, 2014
And a small battery hidden in the structure can store power, Meltin'pot MARTIN Blue MARTIN Blue Meltin'pot which can be used to keep highly efficient LEG MARTIN MARTIN Meltin'pot Meltin'pot Blue Blue bulbs lit at night.Parks and Regeneration
The Daily Beast
November 3, 2014
The piece of metal was held up to the place in the structure where the window had been covered over.How Amelia's Plane Was Found
October 30, 2014
Growth in one body part often affects size and structure of other body parts.Why Aristotle Deserves A Posthumous Nobel
October 18, 2014
Like the cerebrum, the cerebellum has two hemispheres, separated by a structure called the vermis.Early Brain Injury Might Be the Root of Autism
September 7, 2014
Like a huge sloth he drew himself to the roof of the structure.Blue IN IN Levi's SET GRAPHIC GRAPHIC SET Blue Levi's OqSwZ
Edgar Rice Burroughs
I could push the wagon about with one hand, so light was Meltin'pot Meltin'pot Blue MARTIN Blue MARTIN its structure.American Notes
Thence it was an easy task to get on top of the structureBlack VAST Cheap Monday Monday Cheap x7SvqIw0 in which the dance was being held.
Our first object must be to study the structure of the animal.The Present Condition of Organic Nature
Thomas H. Huxley
He tried to frighten the ladies by telling them MARTIN Blue MARTIN Meltin'pot Meltin'pot Blue the structure was shaking.L'Assommoir
- a complex construction or entity
- the arrangement and interrelationship of parts in a construction, such as a building
- the manner of construction or Meltin'pot Blue MARTIN MARTIN Meltin'pot Blue organizationthe structure of society
- biology morphology; form
- chem the arrangement of atoms in a molecule of a chemical compoundthe structure of benzene
- geology the way in which a mineral, rock, rock mass or stratum, etc, is made up of its component parts
- rare the act of constructing
- (tr) to impart a structure to
MARTIN MARTIN Meltin'pot Meltin'pot Blue Blue
Word Origin and History for structure
mid-15c., "action or process of building or construction," from Latin structura "a fitting together, adjustment, building," from structus, past participle of struere "to pile, build, assemble," related to strues "heap," from PIE *stere- "to spread, extend, stretch out" (cf. Sanskrit strnoti "strews, throws down;" Avestan star- "to spread out, stretch out;" Greek stronymi "strew," stroma "bedding, mattress," sternon "breast, breastbone;" Latin sternere "to stretch, extend;" Old Church Slavonic stira, streti "spread," strama "district;" Russian stroji "order;" Gothic straujan, Old High German strouwen, Old English streowian "to sprinkle, strew;" Old English streon "strain," streaw "straw, that which is scattered;" Old High German stirna "forehead," strala "arrow, lightning bolt;" Old Irish fo-sernaim "spread out," srath "a wide river valley;" Welsh srat "plain"). Meaning "that which is constructed, a building or edifice" is from 1610s.
"put together Meltin'pot Blue MARTIN Blue MARTIN Meltin'pot systematically," by 1855, from Moony Moony White White EZTEL EZTEL Mood Mood Black Moony Black vZxTwvrq (n.). Related: Structured; structuring. Structured "organized so as to produce results" is from 1959.
- The arrangement or formation of the tissues, organs, or other parts of an organism.
- A tissue, an organ, or other formation made up of different but related Meltin'pot Meltin'pot MARTIN Blue Blue MARTIN parts.